The popular breast augmentation is the procedure that reshapes the breast in terms of its shape, volume and contour. The majority of preference hold the silicone implants. It has been medically proven that silicone implants have no side effect on health and lactation.
Other methods of breast surgery are with autologous fat, slow release hyaluronic acid or saline inserts. In any case, a woman’s self-confidence and femininity are enhanced!
Dating back to the 1960s up to date, breast augmentation is one of the most common surgeries. The main reasons women resort to a Plastic Surgeon for breast remodeling are the negative consequences of a pregnancy, weight loss, physical aging in the shape of the breast or even frustrating effects of previous cosmetic surgery on the breasts, small breasts and breast unevenness.
One of the most important factors for a successful breast surgery is the excellent quality of silicone inserts, and for this we use the well-known brands Allergan and Mentor,which guarantee that the inserts do not need to be changed if the check-ups are normal. If any patient chooses saline inserts, they should be aware that these inserts are harder than the silicone gel ones, a significant percentage of them deflate, and in that case, surgery should be rescheduled.
At your first visit and without any time pressure, you should discuss in detail the size, whether round or anatomic silicone prostheses will be used, whether they will be placed above or below the thoracic muscle and where the incision will be made.
The procedure is performed with general or local anesthesia and the patient leaves the clinic the same afternoon, wearing a sports bra that will be indicated by the Plastic Surgeon.
Undoubtedly, plastic breast surgery provides excellent aesthetic and psychological effects, uplifted mood, regeneration and increased femininity!
ADVICE FOR HEALTHY & TIGHT BREASTS
- Do not show your plastic a picture with what you think is perfect for your breasts. The factors that determine a breast ideal for your body type vary and result from specific measurements that Dr. Constantoglou will make!
- If you want a natural look for your chest avoid the round inserts and ask for the anatomical “tear” shaped ones!
- Exposure to the sun causes collagen and elastin decrease and the chest no longer appears firm while creating spots, wrinkles and flaccidity of the skin.
- Ask which fitness exercises are fit for perfect breasts.
- And most importantly, breast ultrasound or mammography should be done frequently, so that you keep up with your health!